Founded in 2017 in Laval, Ovidis Adaptive Wear's mission is to improve the quality of life of people with loss of autonomy.
Our clothing collection is tailored to meet the needs of people faced with limited mobility and who need help with getting dressed.
Our clothes are characterized by innovative and discreet designs including openings and fasteners that facilitate dressing while providing the dignity, style and
comfort our customers require. As we continue to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for new talent to join our dynamic team.
Please consult our job directory below and send us your cv.
Under the supervision of Ovidis’ VP of Operations, Sales and Marketing, the Sales Manager will work on the road, offer impeccable customer service and develop long-term relationships with clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the strategic marketing plan for the province of Quebec
- Along with the Executive team, elaborate sales objectives and evaluate results
- Analyze the market’s potential, follow sales growth and implement sales strategies in accordance with results
- Target customers and understand the needs of persons with disabilities and the aging semi-autonomous population
- Take part in developing & implementing the marketing strategies, product launches and promotions
- Present the clothing collections to potential clients/institutions (such as CHSLDs, residences for semi-autonomous people, rehabilitation centers, etc.)
- Organize opportunities to promote and sell the collection (shopping days, closet days, etc.) and fulfill the orders and provide sales aftercare
- Plan for and provide training sessions for product use with industry people and clients
- Identify, participate in and ensure visibility of Ovidis by participating in fairs and other promotional activities
- Take part in internal and external presentations and meetings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in an institutional setting and/or with direct sales
- Great knowledge of the needs of senior population and people with disabilities as well as their community and/or the Health Sector
- Acute sense of customer service and smart appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Collaborative & team oriented
- Flexible schedule (days and sometimes weekends)
- Leadership skills, result and goal-oriented
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, dynamic and autonomous
- The candidate must have a valid driver's licence and have his/her own vehicle
- Bilingualism a must, spoken and written
Terms of employment:
- Permanent full time position
- On the road position
- Head offices in Laval, QC
- Salary and commissions in accordance with experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org